Welcome Log in
0,00 € Total
The first Lorenzi's cutlery shop in Corso Magenta, Milan, was opened at the end of 1919. The founders are the brothers Olimpio and Giovanni, originally coming from Trentino. As they were very young, they learned this job joining a group of knife-grinders who were emigrating from Rendena Valley looking for fortune and for a job.
Today, as it has always been in Lorenzi cutler's tradition, the offered products are among the best brands in this field. These products are: cooking and table cutlery, collection cutlery and free time cutlery, some of which are produced with natural materials such as briar-root and horn and distributed exclusively.